Beiträge von ziggystardust

thank´s for responding, i did try that hundreds of times, drove all across europe from ireland to spain without music, ( well actually bought a cd player on the ferry) so imagine i had many goes at it, thought that bmw steadler in spain is going to do the magic but i´m still music free

might sound stupid but i can´t get the code for the radio, and as a music lover we all know how much fun i am loosing............. i got the booklet of the radio but the code doesn´t match, i have then sent the serial number of the radio to bmw wich replied after 4 weeks with the same code that i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

what should i do i don´t want to replace the radio since i like it to stay original and i was satisfied from it befor the battery was disconnected.

regards all 8'
    arik

hey lads how can i get my rds radio code its not the same as the one in the book, a man needs his tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well not really.............i recently got my 840ci with broken edc, which is probably why it was sold, ive heard about a guy in france that can restore them for 600 euro, sent them away, waited for 7 months, and drove back from ireland to spain to find out they are just a little better, still need to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    for an insurance at 2200 pounds a year, and the car standing half of it, all the shipments the hassle the email phonecalls , and my so called sports car handles like a 50 years old volvo you can say shit, down with EDC and it´s creator stay away from it.........................

hi guys, just want to tell you that my shocks are in that place in space where all lost things get to............

sent my edc's to france from ireland for restorment , waiting for 4 months now , and guess what , they're lost by the french post, what do you do????????????? wait more , order new ones???????????

hope you're with me on this ...............

arik

so....................???????????

happy with the edc?
    they have mine now but it seems like it's goona take some
    more time, how long befor you got your shocks back?
    happy with the lowering??

i saw you're pic's , she's a beauti' , well done!

hoo and are these alpina wheels you got, if so where?

best regards mate
    keep on the good job
    arik

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where do i find bilstien for my new 840ci in europe????????//
    i've got a bloody EDC, does it stand for Ediotic Dumping Cystem?

do i get rid of it?
    god bless you all

edc

Zitat von TerryY

This should be the proper picture and don't forget to ask for (demand?) the free wrench Bilstien provides for the collar nut.

Place I found the picture is $217 US per strut.

great stuff mate, youcool

was wondering what do you think about
    the edc, think they're not for my 1997 840ci,
    i've just got it and don't want to be dissapointed
    on my first magical car............

help i'm lost

do i give up the edc, do i need lowering springs..........
    i got an hold on an aftermarket 1994 whole front legs
    for 150 pounds (60000 miles) but i don't know
    if i should go on even older shocks.........

god bless you
    arik