Beiträge von acca68

Well, it's not so difficult. Just need some (minor) tools, I did it with a Dremel, but it's also feasible with a good "cutter".

And remember to wear clean gloves and avoid touching the messy inside part of the roof during the installation process, or you will finish with a brand new and dirty headliner.

Ask me how I know... :banghead:

Zitat von Brico;95702

Certes oui, mais ton contrôleur, comment a-t-il lu ton numéro ? (il doit rentrer les infos sur son terminal)

Pour faciliter la lecture du numéro chassis au bas du pare-brise à droite, il y a une solution plutôt facile: On met en marche les essuies glace et lorsqu'ils sont en haut, on sort la clé de contact. Ainsi, les essuies glace restent en haut et on peut voir (presque)facilement le-dit numéro.

Ok, as one of the "language challenged" here, let me say my 2cents...

There are 2 main questions: How to make this forum bigger, with a lot of useful info thatt serves a lot of 8ers, and how to keep it realisable from a financial point of view.

And in finding the balance between both concepts is the goal.

So on one side I think (as some of you) the forum, and the knowledge, has to be as many available for everybody as possible. And has also to be available for Google and other finders to find us and help us spread this site.

So I would like to see this site open for everybody, and as easy to acess as possible. Also for the available info in here, which could be organised in a much more simpler way. I agree in having few sub-forums, otherwise to find a given post becomes an impossible matter! I know this will be a difficult one, but one we have to face.

This lefts the financial question to answer, then. For me it's clearly not fair that only the D-A-CH club members finance that site. Nor that we ask for a "mandatory" fee to acess some parts of the forum for everybody.

Then we have also to answer another question: what's more valuable for an 8er: me paying 100€ for becoming a "Clubmigtlied" (whatever it means :)) or Gerry or Revtor, or anybody else, putting an outstanding post abut how to solve some problem on the car?

Nevertheless, as Noggie has explained, the 8ers in the different countries are organising as Clubs. Lover's clubs. Clubs that requiere a (low) fee to become members, but have few costs to attend. So What is the purpose of those clubs, other than help the members to gather other members and help eachother to better know his 8? And what is the purpose of this forum?

So maybe we have to count on the Clubs to keep this forum running. Each club pays a yearly fee, taking in acocount how many members has. That means we would have to find a formula to the D-A-CH club members, that have already payed for some years, so they can have as a club a grace period or somethin, just an idea.

And the Clubs, supported by the aficionados, make this task a part of their reason to be.

What do you think?

Alex

Bien vu, Fabrice.

Mais je na sais pas d'ou ils ont appris que le kit mains livres soit interdit!. C'est completement légal, la seule façon légale d'utiliser le télephone au volant...

En fin, le jour s'approche! A bientôt!:winkwink:

Zitat von Brico;89314

Conséquence, j'ai du enlever (3 vis de 10mm) le couvercle couvrant les filtres d'habitacle pour faciliter la lecture du numéro situé à la base du pare-brise coté droit.
    Pour le prochain contrôle, j'enlèverais ce couvercle avant d'y aller.

Ici en Espagne c'est impératif depuis longtemps de contrôler le nº de série de la voiture au CT.

Une astuce pour en faciliter la lecture: Avec la clé en position 2 (contact), allumez les nettoye parebrise, et enlevez la clé tout de suite, avec les bras du nettoye parebrise a moitié chemin. Comme ça, le nº série (chassis) peut etre lu.

Bonjour a tout le monde. Heureux de vôtre assistance! De faire connaissance de "l'autre" Fabrice et de revoir FabricelePresident :grin2: et Titi et les autres.

Vous pouvez appeller l'hôtel, c'est sûr qu'ils vont parler français. C'est normal, dans le secteur touristique.

Mais si vous avez bésoin d'aide, contactez moi (PM) et je serai heureux de vous filer un coup de main.

A+

Alex

Comme promis, les coordonnés de l’hôtel:

HOTEL ACTA BCN EVENTS ****
    http://www.hotel-bcneventscastelldefels.com/

Ronda de Can Rabadà, 22-24
    08860 - Castelldefels, Barcelona - ESPAÑA
    Tel. +34 93 664 62 30 - Fax +34 93 634 29 99

Les tarifs pour les participants sont:

- Chambre double (2 pax) logement et petit déjeuner: 69€ la nuit
    - Chambre double (2 pax) logement et demi-pension : 109€ la nuit.

Pour ceux qui veuillent dîner à l’hôtel le Vendredi, histoire de réserver la nuit du 29 à demi-pension et celle du 30 juste avec le petit-déj.

Merci de formaliser les réservations a travers de l’adresse e-mail :

"comercial.bcnevents@actahotels.com"[/email]

Indiquant au sujet a la Atencion de la Srta. Yasmina Gallego, et dans le texte qu’on participe à la « QUEDADA BMW 850 ». Autrement les prix négociés ne seront pas d’application. Il faut aussi ajouter la numérotation d’une carte bleue et sa date d’expiration comme garantie.

Vous recevrez confirmation de vôtre réservation et leur numéro de référence (localisateur) par e-mail.

SVP, indiquez ici si vous avez fait vôtre réservation.

A bientôt !:winkwink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel address and data:

HOTEL ACTA BCN EVENTS ****
    http://www.hotel-bcneventscastelldefels.com/

Ronda de Can Rabadà, 22-24
    08860 - Castelldefels, Barcelona - ESPAÑA
    Tel. +34 93 664 62 30 - Fax +34 93 634 29 99

Special prices for E31 meeting attendants are:

- 1 night stay in double room with breakfast: 69€
    - 1 night stay in double room with half board: 109€

So, those willing to have diner at the hotel on Friday, ask for the half board option for the 29th and the breakfast option for the 30th, when doing your booking.

In order to book, please do it through the e-mail:

"comercial.bcnevents@actahotels.com"[/email]

writing on the subject field: a la Atencion de la Srta. Yasmina Gallego, and on the text that you are coming to the “QUEDADA BMW 850”. Otherwise the special prices will not be available. You have to indicate a credit card nr. And the expiring date as a guarantee.

Then you will receive a booking reference by e-mail.

Please say it here once you have your booking done.

See you soon!:winkwink:

The 1st international meeting organised by Club E31 España will take place at Barcelona next 29, 30 and 31 July 2011. This is the first approach to a program :
    Place: Barcelona
    Date: 29, 30 et 31 July 2011

1st Day: 29 July
    -Arrival at the hotel, which is in Castelldefels, more or less 18 Km south Barcelona, estimated between 18:00 and 20:00 h
    -Diner. 21:00.

2nd Day: 30 July

-Breakfast: 08:00 to 09:00.
    -Briefing. 9:00.
    -Start of morning’s route: 10:00
    -Visit: 11:00h.
    -Lunch: 14:00
    -Afternoon promenade: 17:00
    -Arrival at the hotel : 18:00
    -Sortie to Barcelona: 19:00
    - Promenade in Barcelona (walking!)
    -Dinner: 21:00.
    -Back to the hotel

3rd Day: 31 July

- Breakfast: 09:00 a 09:30.
    -Parc Fermé and photo session: 10:00
    -Appetizer: 12:00
    -Lunch: 14:00
    -Farewell: 17:00

To come: Details on the hotel
    You’re invited!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finalement on peut vous avancer le programme pour la 1è Concentration Internationale du Club BMW E31 Espagne.
    Lieu: Barcelone
    Date: 29, 30 et 31 Juillet 2011

1er Jour: 29 Juillet

-Arrivée à l’hôtel, qui est à Castelldefels, quelques 18 Km au sud de Barcelone. Prévue de 18:00 a 20:00 h

2ème Jour: 30 Juillet

-Petit Déjeuner: 08:00 a 09:00.
    -Démarrage route matin: 10:00
    -Visite: 11:00h.
    -Déjeuner: 14:00
    -Route après-midi: 17:00
    -Arrivée a l’hôtel vers 18:00
    -Sortie vers Barcelone: 19:00
    - Promenade pour Barcelone
    -Diner: 21:00.
    -Retour a l’hôtel.

3ème Jour: 31 Juillet

-Petit Déjeuner: 09:00 a 09:30.
    -Parc Fermé et séance photo: 10:00
    -Apéro: 12:00.
    -Déjeuner. 14:00.
    -Départ: 17:00

Prochainement les détails de l’hôtel, pour les réservations.
    On vous espère nombreux!!! À bientôt

Finalement on peut vous avancer le programme pour la 1è Concentration Internationale du Club BMW E31 Espagne.
    Lieu: Barcelone

Date: 29, 30 et 31 Juillet 2011

1er Jour: 29 Juillet

-Arrivée à l’hôtel, qui est à Castelldefels, quelques 18 Km au sud de Barcelone. Prévue de 18:00 a 20:00 h

2ème Jour: 30 Juillet

-Petit Déjeuner: 08:00 a 09:00.
    -Démarrage route matin: 10:00
    -Visite: 11:00h.
    -Déjeuner: 14:00
    -Route après-midi: 17:00
    -Arrivée a l’hôtel vers 18:00
    -Sortie vers Barcelone: 19:00

- Promenade pour Barcelone
    -Diner: 21:00.
    -Retour a l’hôtel.

3ème Jour: 31 Juillet

-Petit Déjeuner: 09:00 a 09:30.
    -Parc Fermé et séance photo: 10:00
    -Apéro: 12:00.
    -Déjeuner. 14:00.
    -Départ: 17:00

Prochainement les détails de l’hôtel, pour les réservations.

On vous espère nombreux!!! Ça fera plaisir de vous revoir ou faire connaissance de nouveaux amis.

à bientôt:winkwink:

On y travaille :grin2:
    Ce sont des jours difficiles... le dernier WE de Julliet, vous savez.
    Mais on y est, et on vous informera des que nous aurons tout arrangé.

Ce qui serait bon c'est de savoir (plus ou moins) combien de gens vont venir. Est-ce que Vous (les Français interesses) pourriez vous vous manifester, SVP?

On espère que vous soyez beaucoup de monde :top:

Good news! We tried the emergency disarming procedure and worked very well. Ten minutes and the alarm was off, the engine started and the car is now on the repair shop to adress all the (hopefully) small damages.

So, once more thank you for your help, it has been very useful and I imagine that otherwise we would still be trying to disarm the alarm.

Ah! And now we know for sure: an original alarm in a 92 euro CSI can inmobilise the car :laugh:

Alex

Yes, looking at the diagrams in the 93'ETK was whereI found the N1 module, fitted where Dennis says. And will give a try to that procedure to disarm the alarm that you showed me, Arnie.

Thanks again for the help!

Thanks for your answers, Gentlemen.

arnie: Good point. We have related the non-start issue to the alarm because it's always sounding. Will take a look at fuses and specially the "hidden" fuse on the trunk.
    Nevertheless, I was pretty sure the alarm can inmobilise the car under some conditions... Don't sure an Euro'92 csi has a trasponder key?

@Noggie:Unfortunately, robbery damages weren't included on insurance that time. That has been changed now... but too late for this issue.

dennis320: Good point! Now, the problem is ¿where is the alarm module?

Edit: OK: I think I've found it. It's the N1 module?

Last week a nov'92 850CSi owned by a friend of mine, member of the spanish E31 club, had a robbery attempt.

The thiefs started breaking a rear indicator, trying to short-cut the cables to side step the alarm (which was, luckily, active), then completely destroyed the door lock, got into the car and messed with some plastic parts looking for start the car. Then they opened the hood, messed with the fuse box (guess that they were looking for the aftermarket alarm fuse) and then ripped off the filter cover under the windscreen, trying to reach the alarm horn, to no avail.

Fortunately the original alarm system resisted all those attacks, and she didn't start. So the car is still there, and the robbery was avoided.

Problem is, now we can't start the car, the alarm system blocking every try we do!

Each time we put the key on the door lock, the alarm starts again, the same when door, hood or trunk are opened. Door lock has been changed, following BMW indications, but nothing changes.

Some strange symptoms: door lock pins don't work, car isn't able to open and lock, also the windows don't work correctly.

Somebody can point us on what to do to stop the alarm/start the car?

Thanks in advance for your help