Beiträge von zm850i

Tony, you’ve traveled around Australia? Wow, I think that’s every Aussie’s dream. I’ve done it in a Commodore, and like you said, the 8 would make such a trip an experience of a life time but I just couldn’t do it to my 8. As you know, you’ll never get all the red dust off the car.

Noggie, the second video is getting off the highway and to wards the residential area, so a bypass between a highway and a residential area if you will.

Another good point about UK. That means that I can land in London and start driving right away. Given that authorities don’t see my video. Lol.

But driving on the wrong side isn’t really a problem if the steering wheel is on the wrong side too. You get used to it in no time. Just make sure that traffic is coming on your side not the passengers. I was in Europe in July and August and drove my cousins Jeep in Croatia and Paris with no problem. Needless to say, in Croatia they have no rules whatsoever and they don’t even ware a seatbelt, I was frightened the fist day.

Ah, it all that makes sense now.

Sorry to hear about your work, that can really be a tough one.
    But its not the end of the road buddy, you are only 27, you just need to get out there and find a better one.

When my contract after 2 years with a big software programming company ended, I felt similar to you now, “I may have to work for an hourly rate now”, scary toad.
    Fortunately, with all my free time then, I meet a guy who took me on to resell digital cameras for him. “Pay me when you sell them” he said. I knew nothing about cameras then, but I now only work 1 hour a day for the same money.

So this could be a good thing.

Hope that cheers you up a bit.

Put your car away and forget it until you find another job. Or even if you have to sell it, its only a car, and as I said above, you’ll get a better one latter. maybe a csi :lol:

Regards,
    Zoran

Evren,

What is the problem with your car?
    There is nothing that can not be fixed. I'm willing to go out of my way to do the research for you and find a solution for the problem, but you need to help us first by telling us what the problem is?

Just be straight forward and tell it like it is.

Unless the problem is financial, or the problem is not the car

Tony, never too late buddy.

Steve, always on the money, for good or for bad... I respect that.

jdgavrity, lesbians do not like man (unless you are a woman, they are not much fun for ya), see you back here in 20. lol. If not then post photos.

sideslidemachine, nice car, i even like your username, but maybe I haven't been as regular here to know what you are talking about. English is my second language too, but i think there is more to your story then just a bad PC/Mac translator.
    So help us out buddy, how come you feel like the board is against you? Are you a drug dealer? Is that the big secret of life? Please be more specific, or even better, post a link of the original post to which you didn’t get a replay, so the rest of us know what you mean.

It breaks my hart to read your posts, with a 8 series like that you should be smiles from ear to ear.

What’s the secret of life anyway? Not that I want to change my life in anyway.
    Ah, I think I already know. It’s the e31!! Shush, don’t tell anyone.

Regards,
    Zoran

If he has increased the displacement from 5L to 6L it is possible to get around 425hp without forced induction. Don’t know how much power will supercharger add to it but I assume up a maximum of 40%. So 600+hp should be achievable but 800 is optimistic.

Lots of people here in the real estate redevelopment.
    This is the wrong forum but with the recent rezoning of my area, I am just about to knock my investment house down and build 3 town houses on the block of land. I have surveyed the land and in the next few days will be signing up with a private local builder. Do you guys have any tips for me? What to ask the builder before I sign.. etc...?

I am qualified sound engineer, and .Net programmer, but have been reselling Digital Cameras and MP3 players for the passed 3 years now, whatever pays the bills I guess but if mechanics were only fixing 8’s I would seriously consider that as my next profession, and I’ll even work for free.
    So if anyone wants to swap e31 pars for half price Digital Cameras/mp3 payers please email me with what you got, i’ll take pretty much anything.

Heinrich,
    Sorry to hear about your overheated engine. Those engines do not like it in red even for a split second.

Hey what model is the vortex supercharger? Did it come with all the housing or did you had to manufacture it yourself to make it fit? And also, you have 850 or 840? I know those vortex are fairly affordable and have been considering them for some time now, especially if your numbers of 600-800 are correct.

Hi Stuart.

I have one, what i need is your non CD changer boot trim.

I have the changer, the brackets and the boot trim to accommodate for the CD changer. All that you need to install if you have the wiring in place already, only the CD-MAGAZINE is missing which is listed on realoem for $25.95.

I have just taken mine out because i installed TV and Navigation so the CD changer is no longer compatible.