Beiträge von wycliffgay

Hi Out There in Bimmer land,
    Some broke into my home and stole my 850csi fortunately it was recovered a month later with minor damage. However there is no key to the car and the car is lock. I went to the dealer they gave me the code which is wrong. I made 3 different keys, none of them works. Does any one knows how I can get the car open, with out taking it to the dealer.:devilchilli:

WEIRED BRAKE PROBLEM

Hi 8ers
    I am havng the very same problem for years and cannot find out what causes the pedal to go to the floor.
    I have taken the car to a bmw shop who check the car out and told me nothing is wrong with the car. I disagreed with his conclusion. I have brake to stop the car, but I am not certain about suddenly stop the car.
    There is certaintly a problem with the braking system in the 8s. I am hoping some one could resolve this issue for us.

wycliffgay

Hi
    I am new to the site. I would like to have my car displayed with my comments. Can some one help? I have tried but the car was in the body of my comment. Where did I go wrong?
    wycliffgay

850 parked for a week

Hi
    I have my 850 for about 10 years. I very rearly drive the car. I keep it just for the looks, so most of the time it sit up for 6-8 months. I just have a battery charger and charge the batter every month or couple of months. I have absolutely no problem with mine starting right up.

Hi I am in the process of purchasing a set of rondell #81 wheels for my 850CI, and need some feedback from the wheels experts. I am planning to use 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rears. tires front 245x40x18 and 285x35x18. I am hoping there will be no rubbing with the rear wheels. I need an expert or an experience owner's opinion.
    Thanks

wycliffgay

Hi Guys
    I am looking for a set of BBS Cross Spoke Composit Wheel 5 18x8.5 front and 18x9.00 rear. Also will these wheels be able to be used on the 850 with out rubbing or does spacer needed in order for them to work properly? Your help would be kindly appreciated.

wycliffgay
    California, USA

wheels

hi Terry,
    thanks for the information. I have seen many 850s on this site with 18" cross spokes composite wheels. I am hoping some one will give me some assistance as to the correct combination. The dealer info. is 19mm offset.

thanks
    Mercel