Beiträge von TSchutte

Hi ..

Looking for some nice door sill protectors. Recently re-did the interior of my 850 but the worn sill protectors still looks tacky. The previous ones could have looked nice in an original state with "BMW 850" brushed in.

Any pointers?

Thanks
    Tiaan

Martin ...

Sorry to ask about the earlier thread in the exchange ... and maybe a stupid question :oops:

Is there an alternative to implementing such a monitor on an earlier E31 / 1992?

Thanks

Thanks for the detail ...

Agree on the brakes. Any suggestions?

As for the door sill protectors, I have currently very worn BMW marked silver and black strips on the bottom. Needs urgent replacement and open to any alternative. Have not seen anything advertised.

Thanks

Hi ...

Recently bought a beautiful 1992 850 in the Netherlands. As I will use this car to commute between the UK and Netherlands, I thought I'd have some work done on it.

1. Is there a decent dealer for servicing in the Themes Valley area? My last stint cost me £4000 and was not worth the agrevation. :shock:
    2. Anyone knows of a good car interior company working on 850's? My leather seats are a bit worn and cracked in places. :?:
    3. My side windows leak and it seems the seals have gone and it does not close properly between the rear and front side windows. Do I replace the windows or will replacing the seals do it? :roll:

Thanks