Beiträge von schmelim

Hi, I am sure this has been mentioned but I could not find a thread about it. I am having some difficulty with the body panels that clip on to the top of the front head lamp assembly. I have a J-Spec and there are two plastic clips that insert into the body peice and hold the front of it down. Has anyone come up with a quick way to improvise if these clips have been broken off?
    Hope I explained it good enough. Have not been on forum for quite some time, but bringing car out for the summer! Thanks
    Matt

Just a quick question. One of my hoses above the rear passenger's side fuel pump has a small leak. It creats a fairly strong gas smell in the cabin. I am pulling the hose from the top and it leaks gas as I pull. If my engine is off, will this just be a small amount left in the hose or will a substancial amount flow out? Thanks for the help,
    Matt

Jaguar,
    Is there any update on the core replacement? It would be nice to browse those pics, as I will have to get around to it some time too i guess. Hope it went well, or is going ok..

Matt

OBC fix

Hey guys,

I'm here in Canada and I have a long winter to go though before my car will be on the road again. I'm considering sending my OBC to be repaired. Would you guys be able to give me the email of the individual who claims he can fix our problem? Thanks for the help,

Matt

Hi , just me again. Anyone know what kind of job it is to replace a steering box? The way my mechanic is talking, it seems like a major job(dropping out the front suspension etc.) Do you guys agree?