Beiträge von VSK385

It's such a good "timeless" colour than even X5 S models look good in it ??

It's probably the most recognisable ///M & Sport model colour BMW have produced ?

Mark

ps: I wanted an Estoril Blue 840 looked at two in the trade both 97 and one private 98 ....think two are still available...

Arnie, Thanks had been considering buying a second set and swapping over whilst refurbing ?

Only worry is that buying a set from e-bay or similar you cant be sure that they've not been involved in an accident or serious kerbing unless they're x-rayed ?

The car is too quick and heavy to take a chance ?

Used SLX in my 05 630i and also in a 01 530i Sport ....v expensive when bought from dealers as "top up kit" ...1l bottle , paper funnel and tissue for £18 ???

Magnatec great ran a V12 Ferrari on it with no problems and it's much cheaper and available in more places.....

Wayne, The car (pick up on Sat) is a 99 T plated , 2 owner ,FSH , 840Ci Sport Individual 74k miles....Calypso Red which is very different from the Estoril Blue I wanted to get ...cost £11k ?

Looked at lots of cars before deciding on this one ....everything from 100k+ miles through to 40k ....most v good cars (remembering I've just got out of a 55 plate 630i as a comapny car -so I wanted something as clean as poss !) seem to be 10-14k from dealers but there looks to be some great private sales (I needed to p/x a Jeep so had to go trade)...Found this site v v useful in terms of knowing what to look out for !

I would say (finances permitting) go for a M62 Sport as new as you can(seemed to be loads of 97 cars around?) , having run a 80k miles Ferrari 412 ...I prefer cars that have been used a bit rather than stuck in a garage gathering dust and even the big mile E31's I looked at still represent both great value and are mechanically bulletproof if looked after ?(Well compared with V12 Ferrari's).

God luck in your search ..

Mark

Hi , Just bought a 99 840Ci Sport Individual and would like to understand what options were available on those cars for the UK market ?

Anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks,

Mark

PS: Had a 55 Plate 630i Coupe and still came back to E31 !