Beiträge von TERMINATOR

I don know what you mean with SC , but Ess know it is for a e31, they did not read my original dme, they only sendt me a chip . The number on the gearbox i have to check . Do you know where i can find it, is it on the gearbox, do i need to get under the car ? I will try to find it tomorrow .

I have been in contact with Ess more than ones , and he have sendt me a new chip to the dme , dident help, then he sendt me a bigger wheel to the supercharger, dident help, waiting for a new chip to the dme from Ess now, he know my problem very vel, but he cant help me with egs software ..

When i hade oil service on the gearbox they tok a diagnostic readout. I dont understand much of it, but here it is : (067) 43 knock sensor 4. (041) 29 air-mass flow sensor (hfm). (155) 9b load signal info. (201) c9 oxygen sensor control 1. (041) 29 air-mass flow sensor (hfm). (203) cb oxygen sensor control 2. (067) 43 knock sensor 4. (012) 0c oxygen sensor 2. (104) 68 over-revving lock. (016) 10 rotation speed signal turbocharger. (155) 9b load signal info (150) 96 can time-out 1, ignition on. (02) connection to ads malfunctioning or fault in area of throttle-valve actuator. (06) wheel speed sensor, front right. (05) speed sensor, rear right. hope some of you know what this means , or if you kan see why i have problemes with the gearbox . THANKS FOR ALL HELP.

Hello . I have mounted a vortech supercharger from Ess tuning (Norway) in my bmw 840 ci 1993 mod. m60b40. (7psi) I have a problem with the 5 speed automatic gearbox , it works fine in e (ekonomi) , but in s (sport) it only works from first to second , after that the gearbox goes over in emergensy modus when shifting gear up at 6500 rpm . I hade service on the gearbox, changin oil and oilfilter , but it is still the same. Is there somone her that can help my? Frendly regards Svein Egil Frøyland from Norway

Hello . I have mounted a vortech supercharger from Ess tuning (Norway) in my bmw 840 ci 1993 mod. m60b40. (7psi) I have a problem with the 5 speed automatic gearbox , it works fine in e (ekonomi) , but in s (sport) it only works from first to second , after that the gearbox goes over in emergensy modus when shifting gear up at 6500 rpm . I hade service on the gearbox, changin oil and oilfilter , but it is still the same. Is there somone her that can help my? Frendly regards Svein Egil Frøyland from Norway

Har hatt olje service på kassen nå. Hadde koblet en motstand inn på feil ledning (dette var noe som fulgte med kitet) Har fikset dette, fungerer nå i e (økonomi) , men ikkje i s (sport) Visst jeg tvinger den til og gire opp ved og trykke den over i e ved 6000 omdreininger fungerer det fint , mot 6500 omdreininger som den selv vil i sport .

har montert kompressor kit fra ess tuning på ein bmw 840 ci . når eg trør i den girer den ned som den skal , men når den girer opp igjen virker det som den slår seg over på et nødprogram, lys i speedometer som viser gir forsvinner og nesten al kraft i motoren forsvinner og ikkje vil den gire ned om eg gir meir gass. noen her på forum som har vert borti dette problemet med automat kassen ? takker for svar.