Beiträge von cura

Zitat von koenig dave;95852

I want to see the gearbox function without transmition fail safe warnings.
    is the m7 and the m8 manual.
    what hp do they give out?

Yes they are manual both are 6 speed. we will know i a couple of weeks. Did you watch the youtube clip.

Did you look at the youtube clip. both the 8 and 7 are a 100%.

Zitat von Fatandre;95833

This engine is up and running 100%. Only thing is he blew the motor due to much power, but no worries. He has 2 of them laying in the garage along wiht some 2 from e60 m5 which he is also thinking about putting in a e31.

That would be nice to see a v10 in a 8 series. A friend of mine is planning to build a 2jz 8 series putting out 800hp. :laugh:

Zitat von Fatandre;95828

There is a e31 with a s62 along with a EES supercharger here in Poland. It was dynoed 583 hp

when its complete and running 100 percent then the turbos can go in. :devilchilli:

The good thing about it is its standalone for just the engine only. :harhar:

Zitat von stevep840;95819

Total admiration:congrats:How much does this sort of work cost?

Thanks doing it myself The m5 was hit so I decide its time for a change. :laugh:

Hi guys just wanted to share with you whats in the works for my E31. Here are 2 of my friends car with s62 conversion http://youtu.be/nLx-5m-54Nw.

Engine management is going to be a haltech system. :winkwink:

High Performance Fuel and Ignition ECU
    With 14 channels capable of controlling injection and ignition duties, the Platinum Sport 2000 can support most modern engines (including 3 rotor engines) with multi-coil or conventional distributor ignition systems as well as aftermarket CDI systems.

It is capable of controlling sequential injection on 4,6,8,10 & 12 cylinder engines and direct fire ignition for engines up to 6 cylinders, or wasted spark ignition on engines up to 8 cylinders.

Features:
    •11 additional user-definable auxillary inputs
    •Up to 13 additional user-definable auxillary outputs (Depending on configuration)

Features and user-definable outputs available as standard include, but are not limited to:
    •Fully user-definable 32 x 32 mapping ( Up to 1024 points)
    •Wideband “Auto tuning” using user definable target AFR table
    •Narrow and Wideband closed loop O2 control
    •Staged injection control for multiple injectors per cylinder (inc rotary)
    •3D mapped rotary engine ignition split
    •Soft and hard cut rev limiter
    •EGT fuel correction
    •Tuning via TPS with manifold pressure correction
    •Dual map switching for fuel/ign/boost
    • Anti-lag (Rally and Launch style)
    •Rotational idle
    •Launch Control
    •VTEC cam timing control
    •VANOS cam control (intake cam only)
    •True variable cam control supporting late model Toyota’s, WRX’s and EVO’s
    •Dual intake runner control
    •Onboard 2.5 BAR MAP sensor (or use with external MAP up to 10 BAR)
    •Custom sensor calibration (Use your own sensors for temps or fuel/oil pressure etc)
    •Open or closed loop boost control ( Road speed, RPM or gear based mapping)
    •Closed loop idle control (Stepper motor and BAC type)
    •Extra injector control
    •Thermo-fan control ( Duty cycle or on/off )
    •Intercooler fan/spray
    •Alternator control (Mazda)
    •Engine control relay function
    •Nitrous switching with fuel / ignition correction
    •Staged shift lights
    •Aux fuel pump control
    •Tacho output (5v,8v,12v)
    •Turbo timer
    •Torque converter lock up
    •Air con request idle up
    •Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible software
    •”In the field” updatable Firmware provides all the new features as soon as they are available
    •Onboard and laptop data logging with Data Viewer software
    •USB communication with laptop/PC
    •CAN Bus port for direct plug in communication with Racepak and Aim Dash system.

Typical Applications:
    •Control of fuel injection on modified engines
    •Conversion from carburetion to fuel injection
    •Race and rally applications of all description
    •Design and development purposes
    •Educational use by universities and technical colleges
    •Original equipment in cars and motorcycle

The Kit includes:
    ECU Programmable Computer, USB Programming Cable,Instruction Manual (In Software),
    Programming Software

Zitat von keenan;87808

Looking very nice Cura.

That's a funky interior I must say - have never seen that combo before. It looks like black leather with brown suede? or is it all leather? Either way, unusual, a bit quirky if I may say so, but very nice indeed. :grin2:

Your correct its leather with the coffee suede. I am just a unique kind of guy :cool:

Zitat von Lerbrekk;87806

Nice :)

I want "BMW Motorsport" handles ;) Where to get and price if you know? Have you changed them, or is it original? Can you just replace the handle itself, and is it easy to do?

Regards

I got the handles from gault bmw they are very easy to put on.

i did it my cluster was not working. bought a cluster from the junk yard it did not work look at the e31 electronic diagram you need the bod control module ekm in order for it to work. it is located under the foot rest on the driver side my car is left hand drive second module there are three located there. :top:

I check the mechanisms all is intact the trunk locks when I press the door button. When I get home from work one evening I am going to take it apart and put it back together if not schedule an appointment @ the dealer.

Took my car to the body shop to get wet sanded they left the lights on and the batteries went dead. The problem I am having now is when I try to lock the door with the key the button goes down but the door does not lock. I can open and closae the windows from out side the car. I tried to reset the computer by disconnecting the batteries of the car but no luck. Any advice anyone can provide is appreciated.:top: