Wanted: Relays for engine bay fuse box

• Might be better to post here as we have different Fuse / Relay boxes than the US guys:

Based on the list below, I think I need both large light blue relays (Headlight Washers, Wiper Pressure Control) as well as the "[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helv]K-46 High Beam Relay, large GRN"[/FONT] (big green one beside the blue ones).

Do any of the list below have any input on ABS? Still have intermittent problems there too.

I stole this list from Roadfly:

• Nope, but Im in work and the car is in the car park, not my desk. :p

If K12 and N6 are meant to be the same (Ive swapped mine to get the boot washer working), then why do mine have different markings?

• Zitat von mattsimis;76712

If K12 and N6 are meant to be the same (Ive swapped mine to get the boot washer working), then why do mine have different markings?

I'm not sure what the "painted" number on top of the relays means. The numbers seem to differ from car to car. Maybe it has something to do with the production batch?

The real part number is printed on the side with the BMW emblem:

Note that the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM) does indeed show different circuits for N6 and K12 (only minor differences but different nonetheless), but every E31 front power distribution box with SRA I've seen so far used the same module for N6 and K12. Just look at pictures from other members... 61 35 1 389 002 is easily recognized because it's red while 61 35 1 383 417 is blue. The BMW E34 on the other hand does use the red 61 35 1 389 002 for the headlight washers... Anyway, the E31 ETM contains more errors regarding the SRA system. For example, the fluid level sensor in the trunk reservoir is drawn wrong and the N6 output pin numbers are swapped. The ETM and ETK are excellent resources, but you shouldn't rely blindly on it.

• Zitat von revtor;76710

Are yours missing? If not, just look at the relays for the correct part number.

K12 Wiper Pressure Control Relay (ADV): 61 35 1 383 417
    N6 Headlight/Foglight Cleaning Module (SRA): 61 35 1 383 417
    K46 High Beam Light Relay: 61 35 1 392 416

K12 and N6 use the same relay.

Ok I ordered:

N6 Headlight/Foglight Cleaning Module (SRA): 61 35 1 383 417
    K46 High Beam Light Relay: 61 35 1 392 416

Lets see what they come back with pricewise.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!