Torques settings - rear brake calipers

• I'm just replacing the pads both sides at the rear of my 850 and cannot find the replacement torque settings for the two bolts on each caliper on replacement. I think the reference number is: 34 21 5AZ

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Bob
    850CI

• Rear brakes all completed. Interestingly they are not bolts but Allen screws (7mm head) Just tightened them up as tight as felt correct. I didn't realise that the brake wear sensors are on one side only front and back and are diametrically opposite each other. Rear nearside, front offside.

First oil and filter change for me today to fully synthetic. Old oil was black! One thing I did find when undoing the filter housing that both filter housing rubber mounts had completely sheared. Would never have spotted this as all looks correct from the top. On starting now, oil pressure light goes out immediately, this was not the case before (2-5 seconds).

Also found a joint that needs replacing on the front suspension which probably solves the wheel shake.

Good work, no alarms up and drives great, have a good weekend.

Bob

:top:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!