Why cant I read the Alpina section?

• Hi folks, just wondering why several of the forums are restricted...including the Alpina one. I can see having restricted access to post...but not even to read?

CB42366- 91 850i Brilliantrot/schwarz nappa
    CD00144- 94 CSi Hellrot/schwarz nappa
    :devilchilli:

• There used to be an Alpina forum in the English forum, but it didn't get much traffic and after Proposed structural changes in the forum it was decided to merge it with Main Discussion.

Anyway, I guess you are referring to the Alpina forum in the German/Swiss/Austrian club forum. This club forum is only available to club members. If you are interested in supporting 8er.org and becoming a member, please contact reinhard. Keep in mind that virtually all content in the German/Swiss/Austrian forum is in German!

Are you looking for specific information?

• Hi Revtor :winkwink:

No specific information, I simply wanted to browse the forum...mainly to look at pictures of the alpinas :laugh: .

I'll look into becoming a contributor. I usually do pay whatever membership fees are posted by the car clubs I frequent...but since I'm just getting more active here I didn't know there were any. There are none in bimmerforums which is where I usually posted. I'll contact Reinhard about it. Thanks!

CB42366- 91 850i Brilliantrot/schwarz nappa
    CD00144- 94 CSi Hellrot/schwarz nappa
    :devilchilli:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!