Valve cover gasket set for 840Ci (M60/M62)

• I have a set of valve cover gaskets to fit the M60 and M62 V8 engines - all versions of the 840Ci. These are the gaskets that often leak oil, allowing the spark plug holes to fill with oil and ultimately resulting in misfiring.

They are brand new in the sealed packet, I bought them as preventative maintenance but sold the car before getting round to fitting them. They are genuine Febi Bilstein parts (basically BMW OEM) and have the part numbers

Cylinder 1-4 kit: Febi 12396 / BMW 11 12 9 069 871
    Cylinder 5-8 kit: Febi 12397 / BMW 11 12 9 069 872

These cost around £80 from BMW, and even Euro Car Parts charge around £65 for both gasket sets. I'm willing to accept £30 posted for them, no offers.

I can take photos if required, although there's not much exciting to see!

Thanks.

• Wow, either they have gone massively down in price (which is pretty unusual for BMW) or your dealer is very competitively priced! Not that I doubt you, I'm just surprised - I'm fully confident that my local dealer is nowhere near that price, your dealer is half the price of Euro Car Parts.

Still, my offer of £30 delivered for both sides is still almost half the price of your discounted dealership price, plus you don't have to travel to order/collect :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!