Need your help in France

• Hi there guys. I know little about France other than I took Frech lessons for 3 years in school.
    The reason I am asking for help from you fellow e31 members is that my Mom is turning 50 this year and I wanted to make her dream come true. She has been dreaming about going on a culinary/cooking course in France. I have no clue and was wondering if you could maybe help me.

Best reg

• Hello, I think it can help you. told us exactly what you want, just a great restaurant, a grand hotel restaurant, an itinerary of discovery with very good French cuisine.
    a specific region (Paris, South of France).
    Best reg
    Tristan

TiTi91 ( Tristan )
    Membre representant
    BMW Club Série 8 France
    :fight1:Membre Officiel de la Communauté Internationale Série 8:fight1:
    :conduite2: BMW 850IA (E31) 1991 :conduite2:
    Ford Mustang 2013
    SUZUKI GSX 750 F 1989

• i do not perfectly understand what you want do you want to discover the france by visiting differents region and disches

or you want to have some cooking lesson

yopu have to told us where you'd like to go and if you have any bugget for this

if you want i can guive you my phone number

• What I am having in mind are cooking lessons. Baking lessons. Something in Paris. I could search my self, but the only problem is the language. Thats why I ask for your help.
    The thing is My mom is turning 50 and I wanted to give her that as a gift.
    2 weeks of cooking/baking lessons in France Paris.

• ok this is what i thought

i will have a look at this

and ask some freinds too near paris to found a good place for this

how many days will you stay for it
    how many lessons do you want

• Gwen,

Je viens de lire le message de Fatandre et effectivement depuis le début j'ai bien compris qu'il cherchait un club ou une entreprise qui propose des cours de cuisine et de cuisson sur Paris et ce pendant 2 semaines.
    Visiblement sa maman est férue de cuisine et cela semblerait lui faire très plaisir surtout dans la capitale de la gastronomie.
    Personnellement je n'en connais pas mais si vous avez des idées. Aussi son problème est la barrière de la langue alors il faudrait contacter cette entreprise et voir avec eux comment il pourrait être en contact avec lui.
    Je regarde tout de même de mon côté.

Andres, i understood what you are looking for so i take a look as well. When is your deadline? Will you come with her to the lesson? Will you take her or she comes alone downtown Paris or anyone else coming with her by car, train, plane? I guess she needs to stay in a hotel? Did you already care for her accomodation? What part of Poland are you from?

Regards
    Fabrice:driver:

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Hello Fabrice. That would be amazing. We want her to go on a lesson over the summer because that is whan she will have some free time. She would most likely fly. I have not checked anything but I want this to be really special. By sayng special I mean "FRENCH".
    It could be possible that I would come with here. Maybe even drive the 8, but I dont know. It is a long trip and my car is not yet ready. We are mainly in Lublin, but most of our time we spend in Kazimierz Dolny where we have our summerhouse.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!