1995 E31 BMW 840Ci For Sale - London

• Due to a sudden change in employment circumstances I am now forced to very reluctantly put my 1995 BMW 840Ci up for sale. I have only had it since December and have spent approximately £1500 on sorting out the little problems that it had. The steering wheel has now been changed to an M3 wheel but the wheel shown in the picture will be included should anyone want to change it back. The bodywork is immaculate and rust free and the leather interior has no rips or tears. I have changed the stereo that came with it to a Becker Traffic Pro with Sat-Nav. It has an MOT until August 24th and is taxed until the end of May. Mechanically it is very sound and the current mileage is 117,000. The number plate has been changed to a dateless private one and this will be included with the car. The price is £4000 - no offers, this car is worth every penny and a lot more. I am based in Harrow, please PM me if interested.

• Looks well nice mate, should sell but I think you will have to be realistic on price, hardly anyone pays the advertised price!/? so maybe put a few ££s on your desired sum;-).

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!