Dentman job - best way to remove this?...

• Zitat von Argonaut;98427

Now come on - share the goodness, what track?

Hmm, the one he refers to is completely unsophisticated in every way!
    *cough* Though I agree, it is the bomb anyway :mrgreen:

If you want me to mail you 1 or 2 sample tracks I will happily do so, I'm an inveterate music emailer..
    Depending on whether its your sort of thing I could be of some ongoing usefulness there.. :dontknow:

• Zitat von BBMatic;98428

Hmm, the one he refers to is completely unsophisticated in every way!
    *cough* Though I agree, it is the bomb anyway :mrgreen:

If you want me to mail you 1 or 2 sample tracks I will happily do so, I'm an inveterate music emailer..
    Depending on whether its your sort of thing I could be of some ongoing usefulness there.. :dontknow:

Sure, I listen to pretty much anything, especially like house, trance, ambient etc.

• I have little house, but the house i have, is very good.
    Trance = is a no go area for me.
    Various other stuff- I have some ostinatos you may well enjoy. Its all the encouragement I need -
    We'll take this to email now though. You'll have mail pretty soon.. :devilchilli:

• Zitat von Fatandre;98423

How good is this dent removal?

After mine were done you would never know there was a dent there. Excellent for small dents and door dings where the paint is still intact.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!