Hove many 8ers in Norway

• The last two days I have had help from an anonymus ;) person with acsess to the car database in Norway and so far we have found 22 new ( unknown ) 8 series cars registered in Norway :top:

The total number of cars now are 138 identified with chassisnumber

They are

14 x CSI
    3 x Alpina
    103 x 850 M70
    7 x 850 M73
    11 X 840

But he is still crosschecking so there might even be more, for sure this was more than I expected :top:

Regards
    Terje

• This information was digged out of the official registry archives , issue are that these are not open .
    But a guy contacted me and starting giving me information anyway :grin2:

So I have the Chassisnumbers , registration numbers, name of the owners and if the car is still on the road or not.

Next is to contact these ovners to get in contact as we have done with most of the other we have found.

Regards
    Terje

• Hi
    In Sweden, we have found 399 Cars of which 337 Cars are registered. I thought a year ago that we almost reached all (250). But as Reinhard said there are more.:devilchilli:

• Latest update :top:

The total number of cars now are 140 identified with chassisnumber and two positively identified but missing chassisnumber.
    Do not expect to find many new ones going forward , but have a job to do getting pixtures of the ones missing.

So total numbers of E31 in Norway are probably under 150 as all registered cars are now under control and many unregistered.

They are

16 x CSI
    3 x Alpina
    104 x 850 M70
    7 x 850 M73
    12 X 840

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!