Unable to set time and date on MID

• Hello from Finland

I have small problem with my MID. I fixed the missing pixels and now I can't set the time or date on the OBC.
    It keeps asking "input time" and I can change the time on display, but when I press Set/Res key nothing happens.
    If I press the Date key it asks for the date and I can input it and when I press Set/Res key it asks for year as it should, but this makes the problem interesting because it recognised the Set/Res button and asked for Year. But again I input the Year and press Set/Res... Nothing...
    The Set/Res button isn't working on other displays either. I cant't for example reset comsumption etc.
    On hidden menu the Set/Res is working though because I can run display test (01) for example.

Best Regards
    Jani

• Hi
    Do you feel one last push when you press these buttons? it should feel the same way at all buttons. I suspect that you have not got the ODC's keypad together right.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!