• I have been with the AA for several years and on annual renewal on the previous two years, I find the fee increases significantly (this year from £140 to £237). I go on-line to their website and select the same services that I currently have and find the on-line quote is £145. So I call them to say I am leaving them - reason being they are fleecing me on the renewal - I get told there are lots of additional stuff in the new Gold Membership (which I don't want) so I adamantly stick to the point that their on-line quote is £145 and unless they match that, I will definitely leave :banghead: They have matched it again (same thing happened last year). So - check the renewal notice, don't let it auto-renew, and challenge the increase in price.:top:

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• You should check out moneysavingexpert.com - I was recently looking for breakdown cover and it's apparently well known that the AA and the RAC fleece people at renewal, you should always haggle. I found that Axa offer what I want including European recovery for £95 - pretty good I think.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!