1999, Velvet blue "individual" sport with unmarked Lotus white upholstery

• Zitat von 8Harry8;116120

:winkwink: Dave,

am I wrong? Are the prices raising at Elisabeth's big island?

The prices are indeed going up Harry, but is anyone buying?
    To be fair it is a very desirable car and a good colour combo.

• Zitat von koenig dave;116123

The prices are indeed going up Harry, but is anyone buying?
    To be fair it is a very desirable car and a good colour combo.

Several years ago, I was offered an identical car (the exact same paint-colour/interior combination also with spoiler) and 40k miles on the clock with a 1999, V registrtation. During the test-drive, the car had the orange ABS warning showing and the dealer wanted to 'get rid' ; so after a few days, phoned to say I could have it for £8.5k, comming down from the £10k advertised. That also included set of Schnitzer bolted rims, in addition to the original X-spokes.

Trouble is, at that time I wasn't sure about the spoiler, and was a little worried about what the ABS could cost to fix. Then, I ended-up with my present 840Ci, which has cost me a lot of time and effort on all kinds of things, including on the ABS, as it also eventually eded up with a regular ABS warning. Knowing what I know now, I should have gine for that car. Velvet Blue is indeed a nice colour and relatively rare.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!