How's life in E31 land?

• Hello chaps - Brendan here.
    Nearly a year since I sold my 840 (nearly bought it back as then reappeared for sale at much less than I sold it for!).
    I have had a 635d since then. Wonderful car, but not the same presence and suffers from this incurable problem called depreciation, so decided to let it go, cash in my Premium Bonds (which have earned me less than 1% return over the last ten years) and buy something which is steadily appreciating. Considered another 8 Series, but wanted something new to me.
    The new car has faults which no Lada owner would tolerate, but most can be fettled over time and somehow they fade from my mind when I drive it and yes, just look at it.
    I must be the only man on the planet who doesn't really get E Types, so have bought a 2002 Aston Martin DB7 V12 Vantage.
    Anyway - have asked Timm if I'll be allowed to come to Duxford as a guest so may see some of you there. The DB7 will be pre-Brendanisation so a long way from the condition of my previous 840, but give it time ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!