Pentosin Pipework

• Would anyone happen to know if hose 1 (Intake Manifold) in the picture below is continuous from the Pentosin Canister to the pump or is there an intermediate connection. It looks like it is continuous but without getting underneath I cannot quite see where it goes to.

I have a very slight weep from this pipes connection to the Canister and the hose is very rigid so probably long overdue for replacement.

Other than the hoses connecting to the Pentosin Canister are there any other places where the fluid could be weeping from?

Thanks chaps, any guidance or advice much appreciated.

Graham

• I am pretty sure this hose is one piece.
    If it weeps on the connection to the Pentosin Reservoir you could just need a better clamp... or try to tighten the existing one.
    Actually you should hope it is just the clamp, because hydraulic hoses are not cheap! :itsme:

Das was du heute denkst, wirst du morgen sein.
    Buddha

• Hi Danilo,

Many thanks for the sound advice, I just assumed the hose was beginning to perish but have now tightened the clamp a bit, so will see how that goes first and then maybe replace the jubilee clamp with a butterfly type clamp.

Yes, the hydraulic hoses are expensive. The No 1 hose is £56 and the No 18 hose is £32.

Cheers
    Graham

• Zitat von Danilo;153234

For my 840 I would pay 217€ for that hose No.1 :itsme:

Are you being serious? How can that be? My dealer said that they would have to get the hose from Germany. The 840 must be on a slightly different and more sophisticated system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!