Movie Sightings

• The Score (2001)

<center></center>
    Synopsis

Career thief Nick Wells (Robert De Niro) is about to mastermind a nearly impossible theft that will require his joining forces with a clever young accomplice (Edward Norton). The unlikely alliance, arranged by Nick's longtime friend and fence, Max (Marlon Brando), interrupts Nick's plan to retire from crime and settle down with his fiancee, Diane (Angela Bassett). Even worse, it requires that Nick violate his most important rule: Always work alone.

Webmaster Advice

<center>The ULTIMATE movie to see if you love 8 series & Robert De Niro... De Niro is driving a black 850 Ci</center>

<center></center>

• Re: Movie Sightings

Baby Monitor: Sound of Fear (1998)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

A nanny discovers with horror that a mysterious stalker is watching her every move, bent on punishing her for her affair with one of her employers.
    As the tension mounts, the tranquil nursery becomes an arena of torment, and she may not be the only person in danger.

Webmaster Advice

<center>A black automatic transmission 8-series is used in a (short) car chase. (nice) </center>

No Alibi (2000)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

Cain is Bob Lessing, a successful businessman who becomes amorously entangled with a dangerous and mysterious woman (Doig).
    What Lessing doesn't realize is that she has been sent by her powerful criminal boyfriend Vic Haddock (Roberts) to collect a large sum of drug money owed to him by Bob's murdered brother.
    She, meanwhile, is unsure as to whether Lessing is the right man- and if she doesn't decide quickly, it may be too late.

Webmaster Advice

<center>Was a pretty bad movie, not horrible, but not one i would see again (except for the nice black 8er).
    It is shown for a total of a few minutes throughout the movie.
    One scene includes the main character driving it down a road and parking it in the driveway (perfect side view)
    </center>

Death Becomes Her (1992)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

An overweight woman loses her alcoholic plastic surgeon boyfriend to an aging star and immediately doubles her weight.
    An enchantress puts a spell on the women that makes them immortal -- no matter how dead they get.
    Academy Awards: Best Visual Effects.

Webmaster Advice

<center>Goldie Hawn is driving a red 850 in the movie with Bruce Willis and Meryl Streep.</center>

Heat (1995)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

Robert De Niro and Al Pacino are finally together on screen in this riveting story about an intense rivalry between expert thief Neil McCauley (De Niro) and volatile cop Vincent Hanna (Pacino).
    McCauley will stop at nothing to do what he does best and neither will Hanna, even though it means destroying everything around them, including the people they love.
    With a solid supporting cast that includes Val Kilmer, Jon Voight, Ashley Judd, and Natalie Portman, HEAT is a truly epic crime story.

Webmaster Advice

<center>Fantastic Movie !! De Niro driving a dark 8 through a tunnel.Unfortunately, we can just see the e31 during the night =;0(</center>

The Juror (1996)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

When Annie Laird is selected as a juror in a big Mafia trial, she is forced by someone known as "The Teacher" to sursuade the other jurors to vote "not guilty". He threatens to kill her son if she doesn't commit. When the trial is over, he can't let her go...

Webmaster Advice

<center>i believe it was an 850i because the side mirrors did not have to scoop (such as on the M series)
    and there is a scene with the car's tail in plain view and it says 850i. I just thought that info might help out!
    And also, I'd rate the movie about a B. It was ok and the car looks great, but it wasn't one of the best movies I've ever seen...
    </center>

Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

Times are tough at Premiere Properties.
    To initiate a little incentive among the sales agents, Blake comes up with a sales program.
    The winner gets a new Cadillac and the loser gets unemployed.

Webmaster Advice

<center>"Glengarry Glenross" w/ Jack Lemmon. From the early to mid 90s.
    Movie was about a bunch of losers who were selling -- or not selling -- vacation real estate.
    The bad guy from headquarters who came down to jerk a knot in the slackers was driving an 850.
    It was shown only in an outside scene, at night, parked in the pouring rain
    When the slackers were going to meet with the bad guy they walked past the car and exclaimed over it.
    In the chewing out that followed the bad guy mentioned his "$100,000 car" and his "$10,000 Rolex" as examples of what the slackers could accomplish if only they'd try.
    Frankly, not a very flattering use. And a depressing movie. But it was in there.
    </center>

Excess Baggage (1997)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

Spoiled, rich Emily feels neglected by her successful and slightly shady dad, so she fakes her own abduction in hopes of soliciting a big fat ransom as evidence of his love.
    The plan goes awry when, after stashing herself in the trunk of her Beemer, she's stolen along with it by a goofily adorable car thief.
    The two clash immediately, but before you can say "screwball," romantic sparks fly.
    Created by Silverstone's production company.

Webmaster Advice

<center>The obvious one is "Excess Baggage" with Alicia Silverstone.
    There was a laguna green one that got lot's of air time.
    There are some other cool cars in the movie too.Including a Silver Aston Martin DB5
    Not a great movie, but the most screen time that I have seen for an 8er.
    This vehicle was for sale in Vancouver Canada 4 years ago.
    </center>

The Siege (1998)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

When the US Military abducts a Muslim leader, New York City becomes the target of several terrorist attacks. Government officials try to contain the escalating madness, but when it spirals out of control, martial law is declared.

Webmaster Advice

<center>Poor movie BUT there is a dark e31 which pass Denzel Washington's car on the motorway</center>

Beethoven's 2nd (1993)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

Beethoven is back, and this time, he's bringing the kids! Charles Grodin and Bonnie Hunt star in this comedy about the further adventures of the Newton family and their lovable, lumbering pal, Beethoven. In this second "symphony" of the Beethoven saga, our hero meets Missy, the lady Saint Bernard of his dreams. Unfortunately, they are soon separated by regina (Debi Mazar), Missy's hateful owner who is using her as a bargaining chip in an ugly divorce. But love finds a way, and the result is four adorable, roly-poly puppies. The prospect of four valuable, purebred pups appeals to Regina's greed, but the Newton kids come to the rescue and bring home the cuddly canines. Now if they can just convince Dad to adopt the huge, messy bundles of joy . . . Mission accomplished! But Missy is still in Regina's evil clutches. Will Missy, Beethoven and their puppies ever be reunited? And will Regina finally get what she deserves?

Webmaster Advice

<center>I heard that there is a Red Red 8 series in a Beethoveen movie.Pretty sure it's the second one
    Parked outside the air freshner store when the "money" people visit. They later drive off in it and wave out the sun roof. Nice close-ups.
    </center>

Cosby Mysteries, The (1994)
    <center></center>
    Synopsis

A great movie with a series of murders, a subtle sense of humor and some great acting. It of course lacks great locations, any great cinematography or anything. But is is made up by a tight screen play and good acting. No wonder this came as a TV series because when you watch the movie you get a feeling of watching a TV serial.

But I would recommend it for any intelligent viewer who likes intelligent movies

Webmaster Advice

<center>In TV's 1994's Cosby Mysteries at about 15-20 minutes in the movie, you see Bill Cosby talking to some other cop on the street. You see them walking up to a Red car where when they open the door, there is no window trim. I thought to myself, is this an 8? They show the head rest and, Yup! It's an 8, just thought I'd let you know.</center>

• The Italian Job (2003)

<center></center>
    Synopsis

A gang of robbers, lead by career criminal Charlie Croker, create the largest traffic jam in Los Angeles history, giving them time to pull off a theft of gold bullion. They get away in their Mini Coopers, which are small enough to drive on sidewalks so they can make a clean get away before the traffic jam clears.

Webmaster Advice

<center>Nice black E31 with ///M Parallel 5 spoke wheels</center>

<center></center>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!