17" CSi throwing stars (rims only) for sale...

• Dear All

I have a beautiful set of the original CSi 17" throwing stars in the garage and they have to go...

They are the rims only, no tyres. Can't recall the exact size of the rims but they took 235/45ZR17 front tyres and 265/40ZR17 rear tyres. Will fit any 8 series and they look beautiful.

They are in absolutely beautiful condition, hardly a mark, and weren't used much.

After GBP 800.00 for them as a starting price but will listen to sensible offers below that (i.e. make me an offer.....!)

There are a couple of pictures of them on my 850Ci in my home gallery, and a picture of the bolted cross spokes that I had on before.

I'll get them out of the garage this weekend and clean them up and take some more pictures to put on here.

They originally came off a Hartge upgrade to a CSi, so were barely used there, and then I upgraded my wheels on the 850Ci and only used them for a few thousand miles before family growing pains meant my 8 series had to be traded in... I put the original 17" bolted cross spokes back on the car to trade in, hence I still have the throwing stars.

I can get them sent anywhere in the UK easily, but if you're really desparate for a set in an international location (!) then I can check out the shipping costs.

Kind regards

Simon

• oops - rims finally ready...

Dear All

Just got around to cleaning up my set of 17" throwing stars (as seen on 850CSi motors...) suitable for selling... Amazing how children can stop you finding the time for simple tasks...

I've now put them on ebay, start price 200GBP, no reserve...

Item number is 2485596090

Please have a look / email me if you are interested...

Thanks in advance

Simon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!