how to clean the interior trim?

• Hi I would need some advice on how to clean the interior trim on the upper part (ceiling?) of the car. There are some moisture marks in some places. they are dark and some are spots like others bigger. I guess it is from humidity and that is fungus like. The trim is white, pearl white or really light grey if you wish and I don't know what product to use in order to clean and not damage it.
    Any piece of advice would be apreciated!
    Thank you

• advise on cleaning interior

I would suggest using a foam or dry cleaning method. Whatever you do, do not over dampen it. I made that mistake in my 750 iL. It cleaned up the light grey headliner very well but it apparrently loosened a small portion of the adhesive that held it to the roof. As the 3" bubble sagged its weight pulled and eventyually caused the headliner to sag over most of the rear seating area. Any ideas on how to repair that?

• i have not tried this on my 850 (it's clean) , but i have always cleaned my roof liners with oxyclean (it gets rid of all types of stains),i let it dry then used my bissel carpet cleaner (clean hot water and re-wet the area on the liner) then suck out the moisture . just don't soak the hell out of it with the water.
    worked great everytime for me .

sagging roof liner (my 67 camero did) i just used a diabetic needle with crazy glue in it (i'm sure you could use a less powerful glue), a little squirt worked . just make sure you don't use the fast setting crazy glue and a **little** goes a long way . ps - make sure you play around with the liner first , so you know where to start and end with no puckering .

just one man's opinion !! and it comes with no other guarantee :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!