Will I be dissapointed....

• Will I be dissapointed.... 0

1. Go for the 850 (0) 0%
    2. Go for the 840 (0) 0%

Hi Guys, newbie here so go gentle. By way of introduction I have fancied having an 8 since i first saw one many years ago, fantastic looking car and from what I read a great drive as well. I have an X5 company car and have had 3's and 5's before, I also am chairman of the UK Ford Probe Owners Club... another car that I have a bit of a passion for. As the Probe will be off the road for quite a while shortly for some major engineering, I have decided to get an 8. 8)

I have been reading through the forum and found some very useful information on the 8 series ranges, engines and specs. The one question that interests me most is based around my choice. After reading though everything I think I should get an 840 Ci post 95 with the M62 engine. But.... once I have this beast and have drivent it for a while will I yearn for the higher power of an 850....

I know its a case of personal preference but what do you guys think, it the difference between the two that noticeable?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!