Warning re-set problem

• I recently had a warning to tell me the washer level was low. I filled up the main tank (the one in the boot inside the spare wheel), and checked the stronger mix washer in the engine comp. I switched on and a pump automatically filled the main tank in the engine comp. from the reservoir in the back.
    However, I can't get rid of the warning on the computer screen. Everytime I start up and every time I switch off it is there.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Peter

• Disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes stopped the warning coming on. However, I ran the washer until it emptied to test the sensor. I now have the same problem, so perhaps it is the sensor.

Unfortunately, I now get a front fog-light warning after driving a minute or two, but there is nothing obvious wrong with the fog lights.

I need to get this investigated. In the meantime, if this combination means anything to anyone, I'd appreciate any suggestions

Peter

• Mine tells me the washer fluid is low whenever it feels like it!!

I just put it down to a dodgy sensor and can't be bothered with fixing it!!

Very lazy I know, but one of those things i forget about, until i'm out driving and 'bing' up it comes!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!