MEETING PRAGUE AOUT 2005

• :lol::lol: Bonsoir les fans de 8 du Club France, :lol:

Nous commençons à avoir quelques infos sur le prochain meeting du club Europe qui aura lieu début aout 2005 à Prague.

Voir lien ci dessous :shock:
    http://www.clube31.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19362#19362

Afin de faire une première estimation du nombre total (tous pays) de participants, merci de m'informer de votre possible participation (Type de voiture et Nb de participants) sur mon adresse Email : gegou.philippe@wanadoo.fr

En 2005, il nous faut une large participation française !!

Philippe GEGOU (AMETHYST)
    BMW Club Serie 8 France
    E31 850 CI 1998 / X3 Drive 30e 2022 / I8 2017 / I3S 2020 / E30 cab 1992

• :lol: Bonsoir les fans de 8 ! :lol:
    Vous trouverez ci dessous le message de notre ami suisse Fredi, qui est co organisateur du prochain meeting à Prague:

This year the International BMW 840/850 Meeting will be with our members Stepan and Andrea Dvorak from the beautiful City of Prague (CZ)

I will again fly in April to Prague and discuss all the details of the meeting together with Stepan, therefore we can not provide detailed daily programme at this time.

Individual arrival on Friday the 05. August at the very unique five star hotel S.E.N. http://www.hotelsen.cz located 20 km south of Prague. In the afternoon we will welcome all the members on a specific terrain at the hotel and will finally have dinner together at the hotel.
    On Saturday we will leave the hotel around 12:00 o´clock with a bus towards the city of Prague and return late in the evening (dinner in Prague)
    (due to experience from the last meetings where we all had difficulties staying together while driving through the city we will leave the cars for this time in the hotel -well secured)
    Sunday we will again leave at around 12:00 o´clock but today with the cars (programme for Sunday will follow)
    Monday 08. August individual departure after breakfest.

Now Stepan and Andrea would like to invite you to the Int. 840/850 meeting in Prague and I therefore kindly ask you for your registration until end of May. 2005 with a mail to: fredihatt@swissonline.ch

For registration please include in your mail:

1. Name and nickname from the forum
    2. How many persons / single or double room
    3. From when to when (Friday until Monday = 3 nights)

Philippe GEGOU (AMETHYST)
    BMW Club Serie 8 France
    E31 850 CI 1998 / X3 Drive 30e 2022 / I8 2017 / I3S 2020 / E30 cab 1992

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!