** 8 Series Register ** All input needed please....

• Right then everybody.

Alan Dale from the BMWCC called me again with the view to getting the ball rolling on this regiter...

What I need is somebody to head-up the register and somebody to look after the database....

Now if one person wants both jobs then that is fine. Or two people would be better IMHO.

If you would like to do this then please say so and I can forward your details to Mr Dale.

He needs this by the 3rd December at the latest as this info is to go in the next issue of Straight Six mag!

The format for the database is already written so no need to program it in.

What could be easier...

Come on guys we will lose a great opportunity to stamp the mark of the 8 in the annuls of the BMWCC......

Please respond.....

Kind regards
    Alex

• 8 registration

hi snitz

i can't belive no one has yet replied to this post?!!!!.

iam doing so only to try and keep it alive, if ihad more confidence with the key board then i would be glad to do it, but i am actually a bit of a MUPPET with computers, as no doubt you can tell from my crap typing!.

here's hoping someone can do the biz steve p

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• alex good morning old buddy, the bonnet is fcuking awesome ive got photos but dont know how to load / send so unless you can help / advise
    it will have to wait untill the weekend when my daughter comes to see her computer illiterate old father.

i had a letter today from neil rakestrow, you know 6 foot 13 neil, with the silver 850 re this 8 registration, also wanting to plan a meet/ get together
    either pre or post christmas, if you've not been contacted and wish to see whats happening his number is07970 003740.

hope to hear from you soon steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!