wobblies contd

• It would help if I could eliminate the possibility of square or oval wheels in this case..my pet mechanic thinks it remains the 90% option. Can anyone near me in the New Forest lend me a set of four wheels and tyres for an hour to test them on my car? This will probably eliminate the problem. Or can anyone tell me what other tyre/wheel combination could be used for test purposes [740/750; 540 and so on]?

• Hi 8 mate

In the past i've had similar problems,usuall parts to check as have been mentioned, check also the tyres mine were slightly oval !!!

Changing to another set will certainly tell you its wheels or tyres that are at fault.

wheels from e32, e34 , e38 and e39 will all fit if you have the hub centric rings handy

good luck

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Dickie

I have had the same problem twice. If you don't find the solution with wheels & tyres, the bushes or lower control arms Terry described are very likely. This has solved it for me both times.

Best of luck

Keith
    Hong Kong

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!