Brand new AC Schnitzer Front Spoiler

• I have this spoiler for sale,

When I bought the car It already had an AC Schnitzer front spoiler on it. Then I found a full kit for sale that had been painted to go on a guys car then his engine blew up so he sold the car off cheap.
    So I bought this kit of him and fitted it all less the front spoiler as I already had one on there.
    This means that it is brand new, painted in calypso red but never fitted. I still have the fitting kit for it in the bag.
    These used to retail for about £750 and you can not get them any more, so this is a rare item. I was keeping it as a spare but space in the garage is tight nowadays so I might get rid of it but I am not going to sell it cheap because I know it is a sought after item.

If anybody is interested I can mail some photos over.

Tee

• Hi Tee

Hope all is well with you....

Could you mail me a picture of the fitting kit as mine did not come with some of the parts....

I just want to know what is missing as I know you will not sell the fitting kit separately :wink:

All the best buddy, Can you register your car for Gaydon on the 8-fest.com website... Only those registered will get in.....

Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!