• How much are you missing your car buddy!!! :D

Mine's in for the engine swap at the mo...

I remembered a canadian bmw technician in Lee Mill (Near Plymouth) and he is doing it.

I am in the process of prepping the replacement engine and box for fitment..Fuel lines, intake gaskets and banjo bolts are all done just finishing the exhaust studs and swapping out the existing alternator ready for mine...

oooh I'm all excited :lol:

• Alex you really are a sad bastard :D just like me never happy unless your spending on the 8 or the missus, yes i 'm missing even looking at her ( the car i mean ) let alone cruising !!!

I was speaking to the workshop only today , they are awaiting the delivery from Sweden of my 411 BHP Supercharger, oh did i forget to mention 500 and a bit Ngs of Torque !! :o

So i guess all being well i'll be reaquianted by the end of jan, baring any unknowns !!,my 1st trip on collection is to see my daughter in london, then back home via yours for a beer !! how ya fixed :?: .

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!