I want to buy BMW 8 in UK please help me...

• Hi,

I am very happy that I found this web. Its best web for BMW 8.

I am big fan of this car. I need information where in UK I can buy good BMW 8. I very want to get this car because for me its most gorgeous car in a world.

As well which car is best from BMW 8? I just began to interesting in this cars.

If any have information please help me or get back to my email.

Adress: stasiukas22@gmail.com

I look forward to get back from U soon.

Best regards,
    Deen

• The best buy in UK is the 840 Ci A Sport (1997-1999) (Ci Sport exist only in UK and Belgium), full option as standart (CSi kit, wheels, individual color,...).

But perhaps do you prefer the V12 (850i or CSi) ;)

Cheers,

Pierre-Emmanuel

• BMW 8

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

BMW 840Ci looks quit good.

Maybe U now where about in UK I can get it?

Do U now more information regarding price? What about cars driving which model is best to drive?

Please write more information about BMW 8.

I look forward to hear from U soon,

Best regards,
    Deen

• Re: BMW 8

Hi, I would find a car in Germany ! I went all the way from Norway to buy my 1993 840Ci. It has 103.000 km on the meeter. Had it for 1 1/2 year. There have been no problems with the car. I will recomend you to find a car with only 90.000 - 100.000 km, then you probbalbly can drive 40.000 km and only use money on change fluids and brakepads. ( on a 840 )
    Search the internet on : http://www.mobile.de or http://www.autoscout24.de
    Be shure to put in the extra money on a good car, it will save you a lot of money in the end.

Sten
    Norway

• Thanks guys

Hi,

Thanks guys for replies. I will try to find it in UK or Germany because in UK.

For me BMW is best car in a world. Guys maybe U got pics of your cars I would like to see how they looks?

My email adress: stasiukas22@gmail.com

U can post pics to this email box.

Thanks again,
    Best regards,
    Deen

• Gre888t

Theres loads for sale on autotrader.co.uk or if you really want to be special then have a look on ebay theres two 850csi for sale.
    One is up for 25k with 22500 miles on the clock fully loaded And its beautiful and theres a silver 850csi with 43000 AND THE CURRENT bid is at 16k.. Thats well worth it.

But me personally id buy a 97-99 on a P,R,S,T,V plate 840CI SPORT with the steptronic gear box in black silver or looks sexy in red with full bmw comprehensive history . Avoid cheap ones coz although they look a bargain trust me they will most probably need loads of work.
    Ask for receipts invoices and try and buy a one owner car from a mature driver unlike my self only 26 lol

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!