South East meet

• Does anyone know if there is any 8 series meets in the South East or anywere in the South coming up?

Hope there is, would love to get to one and meet a few more people with the same passion as me :D

Thanks for your time

• Well I'll wait for a couple of weeks to see what response we get on this and I should have bought my new baby by then, and if need be I can organise one (if it's ok with the staff), i know a great pub just off the M25 we can use for this :D

• Sunday 9th April at Chedder Gorge 1pm, started out as a E30 meet organised byan E36 owner!, now open to all about 20 cars (ish ) going, not to far for you Les.

I'll be there but with my re built 325 sport, any interest ,let me know and i'll inform the organiser :D

Sometimes the only way to Meet up is for someone to take the bull by the horns and organise it :!:

Any takers for Easter Weekend :?:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Im up for that Steve, count me in.Shame your not taking the 8, would'av like to seen the 'charger.
    Smoggy, maybe a little more west of the M25? thats a fair ol trek for us carrot crunchers :)
    Les

• Well Les you might be in luck, not that i need any encouragement to take the 8 out to play but the old E30 failed the fcukin Bastardo MOT test today!!!!.

The frickin headlight adjusters are totally rusted up, not going to bother with bm replacements but upgrade to "Angel Eyes", however 2-3 wks from Germany :!::!::wink: so maybei'll bring her along, either that or the Van :!::!::!: what a choice :D
    It would be good to put some miles on the clock, the guys who did the delivery back to Cornwall recconed she didn't drop below 31.5mpg, i didn't really believe them as they said they were cruising between 90& 100 mph,but on the small journeys i've done the computer is telling me 28mpg rather than the pre converted 22mpg :?

Didn't expect any increases on the mpg but hey I LOVE THIS CAR 8)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!