Possibly a full silver-grey interior from 1997 840Ci sport

• This is just to test the water on this one, I have an excellent condition interior from an 840Ci sport in silver-grey (which is the very light coloured seats). They of course have the sports front seats with electric adjustment of the thigh support, in addition to the usual electric adjustments and memory functions.

Included are both front seats, both rear seats (backrests and bases), the rear armrest, the bit that goes between the rear seat backs (and holds the first aid box), both front door cards, both rear side panels (part that covers the rear window mechanism) and the leather parts that go beneath the glovebox/steering wheel and wrap around to the centre console.

I was going to install this interior into my 840 (well particularly the sports front seats as mine doesn't have them) but as I'm now contemplating selling the car as per my thread in general discussion, it's not going to be worth the bother for me to fit them.

I won't be selling until I've decided whether or not to keep the car, but if you're interested post here with what you think they're worth (basically what you're willing to pay) and I'll decide from there. If there's not much interest I may install them anyway even if I do sell the car, as they should make it more attractive to potential buyers.

PS No pics as the interior is in the garage, I was going to take them out to the driveway to photograph them but it's started raining :(

Cheers
    Paul.

• OK I'm still considering this, I might be keeping the 840 but haven't made a final decision. Just to give those who may be watching a quick update.

I took one of the seats outside to get some crappy photos with my phone, but it shows they're in pretty good condition (they are all much the same condition). There are two minor faults, one being that the driver's side switch doesn't work (really slack) so that would have to be swapped with the switch from the seats being removed; the second is that one of the handles to fold the seats forward is broken, this is a known fault and can be replaced with an updated part from BMW for around £8. Takes less than 10 minutes to swap over, so a very minor issue.

Here are the pics:

• Hey Paul

You still have these for sale? ,only i've got problems with my seat & while looking for info to fix, came across your posting again.

Cheers Steve P

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Steve,

I do still have them, but I've decided to keep my 840 for a while so I'm planning on putting them into my car. I haven't yet managed to find a suitable torx socket to remove the bolts though!

So for the moment at least, these are no longer for sale. If anything changes (i.e. if I don't like the feel or something) I'll post back here.

Paul.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!