WHO MAKES THE BEST CHIP ????

• I can atest to the Wolf (wokke_2000) chips. I've had them in my car for a couple of months now, and am very pleased with them. My car is a 92 850i US model. Wolf is great about relpying to questions and the chips got to me fairly quickly. I had them installed, so can't tell you how easy that is, but the garage doing the installation didn't have any complaints. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is that I was supposed to get better gas milage with these chips and it's actually worse, from 21 mpg highway down to a little over 18. I do have different wheels and tires and I think my foot has gotten a little heavier, so that might be why the milage isn't improving...

Good luck on your search.

Paul

• I can also recommend Wolf's chips. Mine was a Christmas present to myself and have been delighted with the results. :D:D

I ordered mine upon Richards recommendation after he fitted it into his car. I fitted the chip myself which is fairly simple as long as you have the correct type of head to open the screws on the computer box.

Also agree that Wolf responds very quickly to any queries. 8)

Cheers

Keith

• WELL I WILL GET WOLFS CHIPS INSTALLED TOMORROW. I FINALLY GOT THE CHIP SET FROM WOLF THE FIRST SET NEVER GOT TO ME BUT HE WAS REAL COOL AND SENT ME ANOTHER SET. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE. IMPROVED GAS MILLAGE WOULD BE NICE BUT I DOUBT IT LOL :twisted:

• Hi Craig,

Please do report on your experience. I'm very curious as to what your opinion is. If you measure the mpg's don't forget you may have a heavy foot :lol:

Peter

• I have installed the wolf chips too.The guy is great in communication and shipment.results are great very big difference.I have a euro 6 speed.250 limiter removed for sure i tested it :) accleration increased alot also throttle response too.you just touch the accelarator and you feel the difference.I have a 6 speed so its different.I dont know on the autos if youll see the same results but probably very close.Its always better to be in control :)bring on the M3s M5s and M6s with their 250 km/h limiter :)
    May the 8 be with you.....

• WELL I GOT THE CHIPS IN AND I NOTICED QUICKER THROTTLE RESPONSE. AS IT TURNS OUT THE CAR HAD 2 DININ CHIPS THAT THE OWNER BEFORE ME MUST HAVE PUT IN. SO I PROBABLY DIDN'T NOTICE AS MUCH AS REPLACING THE STOCK ONES. I THINK WOLFS CHIPS ARE A LITTLE BETTER, AND I GOT RID OF THE SPEED LIMITTER.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY THE 2 DININ CHIPS I WILL SELL THEM FOR $80.00 PLUS SHIPPING OR E-BAY THEM IN 2 WEEKS AFTER I GET BACK FROM VACATION. I MIGHT FIND A GOOD ROAD TO STRETCH THE 8'S LEGS ON MY TRIP TO PALM SPRINGS. LOL :lol:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!