850i for Sale (UK South West)

• The car you see here, with pictures in the Gallery. (I've had the BMW spoiler retro fitted since then).

The good points: for the last 2 years maintained and serviced, though not at BMW dealer. Have receipts for head gasket replacement, and many bits and pieces at the time. Total £3,000. Also front shock replaced, suspension bushes, viscous clutch fan drive replaced, altenator rebuilt. Inspection service done at same time as head gasket. Drives like a dream

The bad points: small rust bubble in paint over one wheel arch (about 1 cm square), small crack in front bumper at centre (about 1 cm long) drivers seat leather cracking on surface down the side nearest the door (previous owners neglect, I've kept it moisturised to prevent further deterioration). Windscreen washer system needs overhaul (sensors I expect which cost about £20 each) Power wash and headlamp wash works fine. Exhaust will need replacing in the next year or so.

Other stuff:
    5 litre V12 auto (4 speed)
    120,000 miles.( I've driven it 17,000 in 2 years)
    Original 16 inch wheels
    Colour: Brocade, light grey leather interior.

Reason for sale: complete reorganisation of life, changing business, selling house, moving in with girl-friend who is also changing career (and has no off road parking). Need to minimise all outgoings for a couple of years. Then I'll probably buy another one.

Price to a loving home (considering it's not the most pristine example, but my work in progress is getting it there) £6,000

for further info e mail me at p.west@mac.com

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!