1997 Mint condition 850ci for sale

• 1997 Mint condition 850ci for sale.

69,000 miles. V12. Cosmos Black. Gray interior. Its my first time selling a car, up until now I have only bought cars! Will try on Ebay after this, and if that fails will give to the exotic car dealer less than a mile from my house to sell.

Car was owned by collectors prior to my purchasing it. I owned it for the last 25k. The car is impeccable.

As for rims, I have 18" racing tires and AT Presa rims that mimic the BBS RSII, which look amazing on the car. Unfortunately they have been sitting in the garage, because the roads in my area demand the thicker sidewall, so after buying the car a few years ago, I got factory size rims and tires Bourbet/Dunlop sport. They serve the car just fine.

My mechanic regularly serviced the car. New brakes, struts, have all the receipts, all original equipment. Both sets of rims and tires will come with the car along with all the booklets, carphone, carcover, etc...

This is a complete package. Car is immaculate. I would like $39,500. Will post it on Ebay for 42,000 if it doesnt go. I'm really not good with computers so not sure how to put pictures into this window, but email me and I'll send you them.

-Ori
    Orilitvak@hotmail.com

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!