Just want to introduce myself

• I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Hamburg/Germany and unfortunately do not yet own an E31. But I'm searching the online car trader websites to find some 850 in good condition.
    I hope my english is not too bad. So go easy on me :wink:

...Patrick...

• Hi Patrick, i'm Nathan and welcome to the site. I am also in the same boat as you, i can't find the perfect car yet. Your english is perfect too. The guys here are a great bunch and i'm sure they will help find an 8 for you.
    Bye

• Grusse Patrick

Herlick welcome zu uns 8er clube.

Ich wunsch sie alle bestens mit irh gekoffen das traum BM.

This is the 1st german i've tried to write in 15yrs, so you can now see your English is very good.

Good luck mate

Steve P

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Thank you for this welcome. I keep on hunting for a decent 850. Meanwhile I keep on driving my sluggish pseudo sports car:

Are there some more blokes from Germany here in this club? I'd like to know how much the taxes are for a 850.

...Patrick...

• Jaguar,

Thanks for the compliment. I'am thinking about 2-toning it though. Maybe a black dashboard with black panels on the doors would look good. But that is not going to happen any time soon.

Cheers,

Peter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!