Meeting en Suisse

• Salut les fans de la 8,

Un meeting aura lieu en Suisse le 23 et 24 septembre. J'espère que nos amis de France qui n'habitent pas trop loin seront là. Je pense à vous qui habitez dans les Vosges, la région Lionnaise, Grenoble etc. Plus on est de fous, plus on rit. Personnellement j'y serait (un des 2 jours au moins)avec ma 8 modifiée et j'espère vous y rencontrer.

Pour ceux intéressés, un hotel est prévu...inscrivez vous. A bientôt.

Michel

• Meeting Switzerland

Hello Together
    Sorry, but i didnt speak french :cry:
    So i must write to all our e31 friends in english - and my english is just enough to get a beer and a women :P

All french people are welcome, its a very nice hotel in the middle of switzerland. The meeting starts at saturday, the 23 of septembre, some guys are coming at Friday. In the evening wie drive together near Lucerne into the Schoolrestaurant of the HTA (Highschool of technical and Architekture(???). i`m the manager from the restaurant. There we have an nice evening with food and drinks, on Sunday, we drive up to 1600 Meter (???) to aelggi Alp and walk 30 minuts to "Seebodenalp" an nice Lake just in the middle of switzerland (to get away from the cars, not every time the Head in the Machine...)
    All Links are in the german Forum...

You are all welcome to meet us here in Switzerland - we hope, that we can Speak together. Remember: Technical modifications by our Member "Martin" like Daylights and electrical Windowscloser for all windows together are very intressfull

Sorry for my bad english, but if you speak better German as i`m English you can come :D

Have a nice time
    Volker - Volkmen

Eine Kurve ist die lieblichste Entfernung zwischen zwei Punkten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!