Any references for repairers/service centres?

• I am in the West of London and am looking for a reference for any good places to create a relationship with and take my 8 to for repairs and service as they arise. I have seen a great reference for Hants but this is a bit far. Any ideas/experiences (good and bad)? Thanks. Non-BMW franchise is fine if cheaper but if have good experience with BMW then also let me know.

Thanks again.

• Re: Any references for repairers/service centres?

Zitat von Hatts840

I am in the West of London and am looking for a reference for any good places to create a relationship with and take my 8 to for repairs and service as they arise. I have seen a great reference for Hants but this is a bit far. Any ideas/experiences (good and bad)? Thanks. Non-BMW franchise is fine if cheaper but if have good experience with BMW then also let me know.

Thanks again.

Where in West London are you? I am in Ealing. The local 8 series guru working in a garage right next door to Birds of Uxbridge. I can recommend a few others if you want to save some £. Let me know where you are in W.London

• Zitat von Hatts840

Ealing would be fine. I am in Kensington. Are you the said 'guru'?

Lol...if only. Afraid not. The local guru is based in Uxbridge just off junction 4 of the M4. Not sure if thats too far out for you.

• I was thinking of going as far as High Wycombe as I had heard great reports about a mob called (I believe) J&D Vehicles, so Uxbridge is no problem if the guru is 8 expereinced and the price is reasonable.

Can you provide the details? Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!