• Hello Arik,
    I was searching the web for anything related to the 8 series when I came across a set of videos that were shot recently in Miorca. I reffered that info to the forum that I frequent (Roadfly e31 message board) asking if anyone knew about the videos and about an appearent Spain based 8 series club, and one of the members referred me here to the e31 club. I have been a member here for a while as ths is my second e31, but I did not now about the Spanish sector until now.
    Were you at that recent gathering in Miorca?
    If so how often do the guys get together.
    If not then are there other 8 owners in your area?
    Here in Andalucia there are only a few and the owners seem a bit anti social. Nothing like the commradery I experience on the Roadfly message board. If you get a chance, Google up the e31 message board and have a look in. Lots of great pics and information there too and a reat group of people.

Do you get to visit Andalucia at all? As I have never been to Barcelona. I'm told i't's very different than here but also very nice.

• dear mr. key
    sorry but i wouldn´t know anything about the club, though i saw you got a bit of respond on the other post..................
    i´ve only seen around 8 in barcelona, very rare indeed, i presume barcelona
    is very different from your area you should come for a visit, i haven´t been around spain at all, only got here from ireland somthing like 2 months ago and been working since..................
    good luck i´ll let you know if i hear anything

p.s
    love your machine, don´t change the mirros by mistake!

arik

• Hi Mr. Key and Mr. Arik, nice to meet you. Yes, in Spain we have some 8's and we are a freindly group of 8's owners. We are planning to go to the next meeting programmed by the ClubE31, anywhere in Europe. In the meantime, we are programmed 2 Meetings, here in Spain. One was maked in May, 20, and another was maked in September,23. The two meetings are succesfully and we enjoy the cars and the people, and now, most of this people are much friends. All the details of this meetings of 8's and much more tou can find it, in the spanish web: http://www.bmwfaq.com. We have members living in Barcelona. Again, nice to meet you.

• Zitat von ziggystardust;29803

encantado! :D:D

Yes, I´m from Spain. I live in nort spain (Cantabria). My english is very bad, sorry, but if you need help for one question of your bmw 8 series, please, ask me without any problem. Bye.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!