Open Letter to Jud Spencer

• Translation and Background Information

Because Ralf's home page announcement is in German, here's a rough translation of the open letter to me:

-------------------------------------------

Here are the events leading up to Ralf's post here and on ClubE31.(de) Germany:

- Fredi Hatt posted follow up information about the Munich 2007 meeting on 1-Dec-2006

- Someone posted a derogatory (nasty) note about Ralf Pusche within Fredi's announcement on 2-Dec-2006. I deleted only the nasty note about Ralf to keep things civil on this board. I also locked Fredi's post about the Munich meeting and removed the links to prevent further postings until Fredi and I were in contact.

- Fredi and I corresponded. He stated that this meeting is not associated with ClubE31.(de), that the Munich 2007 meeting is HIS meeting and that he would consider a different arrangement for registering "non-ClubE31 Germany" members.

Somewhere between my last correspondence with Fredi and today, I guess Fredi shared our correspondence with Ralf and Ralf then became very angry without realizing we were attempting to avoid a problem.

Many of us were very happy that the BMW International Car Clubs recognized ClubE31. As many of you know, this site has been around since the year 2000 and ClubE31 Germany since 2002. Anything that advances the stature of the 8er is good for the community.

Although ClubE31.com is not apart of the ClubE31 Germany, we continue to run into problems. We put together a proposal to unite us worldwide but Ralf was not interested in bringing everyone together in the same spirit of the BMW Z8 club. That is his personal choice as President of ClubE31 Germany.

Fredi's original Munich 2007 post is restored and it is unlocked. If you are uncomfortable about entering your registration information in the ClubE31 Germany website, then please work with Fredi Hatt directly. He assures me that this is HIS meeting and not ClubE31 Germany's meeting.

From now on, all I ask is that we avoid saying negative words against Ralf Pusche in a public forum. Anyone posting negative posts will have it immediately removed.

Let's talk about the 8er!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!