BMW DAYS SPA FRANCORCHAMPS (BELGIQUE)

• Hello Peter,

Your question: "If I understand correctly, we'll leave the hotel in Brussel at 11:00 on Saturday. Do we then go to Spa? I need to know this because I'm leaving my home on Saturday morning and Spa is a lot closer to me than Brussel is."

Spa is only the sunday, we will ariive at 12 o'clock

Saturday morning, we'll visit Autoworld museum(http://www.autoworld.be) , at 10am. Then, we will go to the sea (I would like arrive before 1pm to the beach)

Cher Pierre-Marie ta question "Pierre-Emmanuel, peux tu nous donner le programme STP pour voir ou vous retrouver, sinon ce sera en fin de journée à l'hotel certainement après une ballade dans Bruxelles"

Si tu viens samedi avec un groupe, je propose que nous visitions, avec ceux qui logent déjà le vendredi, le musée automobile Autoworld, situé dans le magnifique endroit du cinquantenaire à Bruxelles, tout près de l'hotel. Le parking est vaste et vous pouvez toujours nous retrouver la avant d'aller à la mer (j'aimerai être à la mer vers 13h00).

Le musée, consacré aux automobiles anciennes est ouvert dès 10h. Le prix de groupe est de 4,70 EUR par personne. Nous profiterons aussi pour faire quelques belles photos de nos 8 devant le cinquantenaire qui est vraiment superbe. Je vous propose de jeter un oeil sur le site http://www.autoworld.be

A demain, samedi, et/ou dimanche avec le soleil, j'espère.

• So, at what time will you be leaving the hotel on Saturdaymorning? In other words, at what time do I have to be there? Or is it better for me to come to the museum directly?

Peter

• Bonsoir PE

Le convoi de Paris décolle vers 20h00/20h30 de Paris Nord, donc nous serons à l'Hôtel vers 22h30/23h00.

Dans ce convoi est prévu :
    Jef
    Philippe
    Antonin
    .... avec nos épouses évidement !

Si d'autres veulent se joindre à nous, rdv à la première station essence après le péage sur l'A1 en direction de Lille vers 20h00.

Portable 0672992458

Amic
    Antonin

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Peter, your question:
    So, at what time will you be leaving the hotel on Saturdaymorning? In other words, at what time do I have to be there? Or is it better for me to come to the museum directly?

We'll leave the hotel at 10 AM. If it's possible for you, we'll meet in Brussels, avenue Louise 315, in front of the hotel. Otherwise we'll be at the museum till noon. Parking in front of the Cinquantenaire.

If possible, send me the time we could be expecting you by SMS at : 0032 486 907 004.

Cheers.

Bonne route et a ce soir pour nos amis parisiens.

Pierre-Emmanuel.

• Suite des remerciements... à toute l'équipe Belge pour son organisation sans faille et à cette superbe journée de soleil sur SPA.

A bientôt pour une autre aventure.

Amicalement
    Pierre Marie and Co

• J'attends d'autres photos...
    Je vois que vs vs êtes éclatés et en plus du soleil!
    C'est une chance car d'habitude Philippe n'amène pas le soleil mais la pluie!!! :roll:
    Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• The first ones than Fabrice:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• And some of the racetrack:

To our Begium friends, we had a great weekend, many thank for it, hopefully we do it soon again !!!!

Dick

• Je vois que cela s'est très bien passé. Désolé de n'avoir pu vous rejoindre. En plus j'étais bien motivé, mais pour le moment j'en suis là. (cf photo) :( . Pas fini quoi......

En tout cas, je vous dis à bientôt car ça fait deux mois que je suis pas sorti avec la 8 et c'est long deux mois.......

Surtout que je viens de la passer en 330 ch alors j'aimerais voir ça....

A bientôt à tous et toutes.

Régis.

• Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the fantastic weekend in Belgium. I (we) really enjoyed every bit of it: Brussels, Car museum, Knokke, diner and Spa. Great!!!!
    Hope to see you all again soon.

Cheers,

Peter

• Suggestion: you will be the pacecar? :roll:

Than you will see me on the track also(hopefully it will be my backsite":twisted:

Dick

• :shock::wink::lol:

Not if I'll come by you and let you drill and do all the things you know to put more power in my car? :roll:

Dick

• Hopefully for you i wasn't there otherwise you never see me just when you arrive at the finish you realize i arrived hours ago!!! :shock:
    But only when i hit the ground and the walls cos it's my specialty!!! :lol:
    Fabrice 8)

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Ooh, it was you Fabrice, that ghost E31, the glimp that we see ones on arrival and ones when we go!!!! :D

You didn't have brakes??? :shock:

Dick

• Zitat von fabrice

Hopefully for you i wasn't there otherwise you never see me just when you arrive at the finish you realize i arrived hours ago!!! :shock:
    But only when i hit the ground and the walls cos it's my specialty!!! :lol:
    Fabrice 8)

Fabrice . From what i witnessed in Holland you would never win :shock: because you have to stop so many times to take a Piss :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Dick. Have you got the Supercharger on Yet :?:

Janne. good to to see you representing Sweden at Yet Another 8 Meet, i did try to contact you after the Holland meet, but the emailskept bouncing back :?:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Steve,

I'll tought that Fabrice was filling the tank with cheap gas! :shock:

No, the guy with the chargers is letting me down, he promise to come and messeure all but he never comes. :cry:

You must hit the emails at the front of the car by Janne, but he is always to quick for us! :lol:

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!