1995 840 CI, BLACK ON BLACK, ONLY 47K MILES, CA CAR

• Vehicle Description

This is a very well maintaned 1995 BMW 840CI with only 47000 miles.NO ACCIDENTS CLEAN CA TITLE. I am the second owner and the previous owner was 83 years old doctor who bought the car brand new from Center BMW in Los Angeles, Ca. This BMW has never been driven in snow. This BMW is one of the most rare BMW’s you will ever find, it has a timeless design and will never go out of style. All the service records are available even the smoke checks to prove the millege. This car has been garaged and babied its entire life. This car is so much fun to drive it’s unbelievable The handling, power and stability makes this car a true sport car. It has a beautiful Black exterior with Black leather Interior. This is a very classy color combination the best in my opinion. It has been very well maintained it still looks and drive like new. These are one of the most fun and luxurious cars to drive. The 8-cylinder engine has been around for a long time and has proven to be very reliable, and the horsepower and torque in this BMW 840ci will blow you away. Besides all that it is a very comfortable and nicely loaded. It has AC, power windows, locks, mirrors, factory AMFM stereo with a CD CHANGER, cruise control, true 850 CSI 235/45/17 front and 265/40/17 rear wheels with 80% life left tires. The paint is still bright and shiny, the interior is in great condition no discoloration or chipping, and the leather is still nice and soft. The engine starts and idles smoothly. The automatic transmission shifts great. All electronics are in proper working order. This rare BMW 840ci is in excellent shape and is ready to be driven and enjoyed. I bought the car couple of months ago and change oil, spare plugs and brake presure booster in BMW dealer ship and the car was fully inspected from them. The only reason I have to sell it its because my wife got pregnant and we need bigger car. I can pick up the buyer from LAX or BURBANK air port in Los Angeles, CA

Please call NICK with any questions at (818) 9194912.
    or e-mail: bokodim@yahoo.com

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!