SCOTLAND - Independant Garages

• Thinking of moving to near Inverness (Scotland) in coming months
    ...does anyone out there know of, or has experience of, a brill independant garage who do great maintenance of the 8 Series at labour rates around £35 per hour and not stealer rates at up to 3 times that figure.

• Probably too far from where you'll be staying, but you might want to consider BM Motors in Law Village. It is run by Davy who does a great job on the car and is perfectly happy for you to wait around and watch while he does the work, unlike many main dealers who seem to like the secrecy of a hidden workshop. I found them via a recommendation from members of the BMW Car Club.

Very reasonably priced too, I can't state actual per hour rates but for example he changed my engine mounts for about £80 IIRC, and it's a pig of a job on the 840.

You might want to have a look here too, although I've no experience of any of the garages listed except BM Motors.

Phone number here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!