2007-06-10 - UK - Southwest BMW Meet

• Beautiful cars and smashing setting! Glad you all had a good time. Look forward to joining any further WC outings. Must attend to those stone chips...... :D

• Like i said previously it is not possible to register in this site and the new one is coming soon.
    We are opening a paypal account and i think as soon as this is finished, we will start to transfer the datas from the old site to the new one.
    I will let know the ones who already copied the datas from this old site so they know and will have access to the new one to paste the datas. From there we will put the new site online and shut down this one. :D
    All actual members will have to re-register!!!
    A free period and limited access will be delivered to anyone and if you are satisfied you can continue and pay an annual fee. The money will be used to pay the designer of the new site, hosting, domain name that will remain the same, and pay back Jud Spencer for his help and money he spent over the last 3 years to preserve our actual site. Also Peter Rice paid the hosting for this year for this actual site. That's it.
    A new era will arise... :P
    Fabrice 8)8)

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• I am afraid it is not possible. Alex did the restriction and we can't actually register and have restricted actions.
    I hope the new site will be online very soon.
    Fabrice 8)

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!