BimmerFest '07

• Heylo,

Okay so the even was back in May. But I digress.

Even before I arrived I knew I had to hunt for EIGHTs. And there were a few. I'm still uploading pictures, but here's a quick teaser:

Naturally I had to wait around for the owner. And he was very nice and allowed me to sit in it.

EIGHTs have the BEST interior design and layout I have ever been in. Period.

More pictures to come. (If I remember to stop by and add more :roll: ) There's a couple EIGHTs in town, every time I see one I find myself staring at it. One of you Kalifornia members need to stop by and give me a ride or two :)

• They're coming.

Just need to relocate the images to their proper subalbums.

EDIT:

and here they are.

The album will be open for one week starting today and will NOT be made available again in the same way!

*zzzzip*

If you go back there's E30s, some E24 action, the E34 Alpina BiTurbo, and a few others. Arrival is the first 20 or so photos upon getting there, and Departure is the 10 or so upon leaving...in which throttles were opened up...

EDIT2: Gone

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!