Wanted: Door lock actuator

• Hi guys

I'm looking for a known good door lock actuator. My passenger side door doesn't lock or unlock with either the remote or the key in the driver's door, but if I lock/unlock it using the key it's fine. I've removed the door trim and had a look, but nothing seems untoward (no disconnected rods, etc). So before I go to the effort of removing the lock mechanism and stripping it, I'd like to have a spare actuator on hand in case mine has failed. Strangely enough I can feel something in the motor move when I activate the lock using the remote, the plunger just doesn't appear to actually move. :?

Cheers
    Paul.

• Hi Paul,
    I've a complete L/H door lock assembly (loom, controler, the lot) from a late keyless entry car.
    I bought a (late) door to swap onto my damaged '91 car and the door lock and even the loom were completely different, having eventualy just used the metal work and glass I've everthing else still here.
    If the problem still exists get in touch and you're more than welcome to borrow the lot.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!