For sale!! January Sales

• Hi guys Just to let you all know I have the following Items for sale

I'm trying to raise Monneyyyyy to pay for the paint Job LOL

BMW 840Ci sport Front Bumper Top Part with head lamp wash in velvet blue For sale. This retails around £680.00+ at BMW but mine is for sale for a mere £300.00 I also have the lower part/bumper. This would be ideal for someone who wishes to go for the CSI sport look. This part has been primered and is ready to paint. This part retails at BMW for more than £380 pounds but mine is up for sale for a mere £200.00

The lower end was damaged and has been professionally repaired but I ended up buying a new one any way which cost me £380.00 and that was with a discount as my friend works for BMW.

If anyone is serious and wants to buy both then I can sell both items for £450. This price does exclude all trims and lamps etc but is a bargain at this price.

Also for sale is a set off Four CSi Alloy wheels without tyres Completely and professionally refurbished with new Stars, BMW badges and Bolts for £475.00. The alloys are the correct fitment as you would expect.

Also for sale is 5 Ac Schitzner Type 2 Split rim alloy wheels which have also been professionally refurbished to new wihtout tyres. This set has a fifth alloy which can be used as a spare. The alloys are== Front 8.5J 17 inch and Rears are=== 9.5J 17 inch with a deep dish. These look the dogs Bllcks on an 8 series and would also fit E30M3 Five stud And E36 M3.

Mine are the correct offset and will fit directly onto any 8 series without the need for any spacers etc. Asking price for all 5 alloys is £800.00
    That works out £160.00 per alloy considering that brand new these alloys cost almost £450.00 each. BARGAIN!!!

Last but not least a set of Brand new Red stuff Rear Brake pads never used still in the box brand spanking new. Asking price is £50.00

So if you havent treated your self to some thing at Xmas then spoil your self!!

Pictures are available upon request. All items will be shortly advertised for sale on Ebay so Yu guys have the first Pick LOL

Thanks for reading this long winded Add. It's bored me to death just typing it all!!! :lol:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!